The dates for issue of applications, dates for interview, etc., will be announced on the school notice board. Admission is made on the basis of formal interview and entrance test depending on the number of seats available.
- Students are required to take an entrance test which will be based on the previous year’s portions.
- Students who appear for the entrance test should bring basic stationary (pencils, pens, rular, eraser and sharpener) an examination pad and water bottle.
- The list of students who have qualified will be announced on the school notice board and also on the school website.
- Eligible age for Nursery and 1st standard
Baby nursery 2 years 10 months LKG 3 years and 10 months UKG 4 years and 10 months 1st STD 5 years and 10 months
- All fees will be collected once a year. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Parents are requested to pay the Annual fees on or before 10th of June each academic year.
- If you have a financial constraint kindly meet with the principal with a written letter to obtain permission to pay the fee in two installments, which has to be paid on or before the 5th of September every year.
- Fees will be collected in the office on all working days, between 9.30 am to 12.30 pm only.